- Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences (VASS)-SSRC Population Health Study researchers presented findings and policy recommendations to policy stakeholders at the “Policy Roundtable: Improving the Quality of Health Care at the Grassroots Level in Viet Nam” on July 18 in Hanoi, (...)
- Ira Katznelson, SSRC president, explains how affirmative action for whites shaped today’s socioeconomic order in his New York Times op-ed, “Making Affirmative Action White Again”
- The International Dissertation Research Fellowship (2018) is accepting applications. Deadline: November 7, 2017
- Abe Journalism Fellow (2016) Alana Semuels explores how Japanese public schools serve the needs of students across economic backgrounds in article for the Atlantic.
- Northeast Asia Cooperative Security Project director Leon Sigal testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Subcommittee on East Asia, The Pacific, and International Cybersecurity Policy