- On 1 March 2017 a group of Public Policy students from United Nations University MERIT / Maastricht University, the Netherlands, met with UNRISD as part of a study trip to Geneva. Senior Research Coordinator, Katja Hujo, welcomed the students and provided an overview of UNRISD and its research (...)
- International Women’s Day (IWD) is a time to recognize the tremendous progress made in the last cent...
- New ideas and policies are needed to tackle global challenges, and innovation will be key to implementing the 2030 Agenda. But innovation implies disruption -- and actual or even potential upheaval in the status quo can generate resistance. Innovators need to understand the potential and (...)
- UNRISD speakers have been taking the Flagship Report Policy Innovations for Transformative Change, launched last October, on the road around southern Europe in the last month or so with presentations in Lisbon and Barcelona. These events are a vital part of connecting our research findings with (...)
- UNRISD was at UN Headquarters again this February. Centring on the presentation of its biennial Activity Report to the Commission for Social Development, UNRISD made sure that its connections with UN member states and its visibility in the intergovernmental UN body to which it reports remained (...)